Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

the sound of animals fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sound of animals fighting

So the news that has appeared on the website talks of the collective "band" "the sound of animals fighting", which for those of you that don't know them they are a collective effort of musicians that remain anonymous and make awesome prog rock. It seems that drew and Gavin have contributed to the new album. On the the sound of animals fighting website they have a new member "the penguin"??? just a heads up...

thread retitled:

The Sound of Repetitive Posting

(and there's more mention of this in the off-topic thread)

yay!

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

actually, that Quick Search thing isn't there anymore. but yeah...good pwnage.

lol!

Comment

ha ha..

Comment

ouch.....damn board moving, messing up my witty come backs...

i'll get you for this Ars!

no i wont...

Comment

I'll look into getting it back... someday.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

That was 'pwnage' but i've seen better on here.

Comment

sorry i did not catch the post before. But I know they recorded some stuff I just don't what.

Comment

They didn't record anything; they simply allowed the use of some poems and lyrics.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

three weeks ago I saw Drew and Gavin in a bar. They said they had just finished recording with sounds of animals. I thought they were talking crazy until I saw the post on the website.  

Comment

It does actually say on the website that "the Penguin" sings on track 10...

Comment

But we also don't know that "The Penguin" is actually dredg. I also think the title of the news "a hint of dredg..." along with the post itself implies more of a use of the words than their voices.

Comment

wasn't there an interview...or was it the conversation brock had with drew, where it was told that all they did was use some poem(s) that drew and gavin had written, and that was the extent of their involvment?

i'm sure it was posted in one of these threads....somewhere....

Comment

maybe you can hear gavin in the backgroun somewhere or something ridiculous.  a backing vocal or something.  still cool that they used their poems though.
                            words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Gavin is not the Penguin, The Penguin is the singer from Days Aways I believe.
                              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X