Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Remember the old forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the old forum?

I wasn't a part of it, I just kinda lurked, but wasn't it around this time last year that the forum was switched here? I have nightmares just remembering all those ads in the middle of posts and the butt-ugly cookie-cutter layout. Is that even still online? I'm sure someone could dig up a link. I vaguely remember something about subliminalis getting a copy of CWA before the official release date and everyone being mad cause it didn't use the individual artwork for each song.

Dude, are you looking for validation or something? This didn't need a new thread, you could have put this in the "it's been a year" thread.

Really, I'm not trying to be a jerk... OK, you were lurking around that time... great.

Comment

Oh yeah... well whatever. I hated that forum. That's all I wanted to say. :|

Comment

i liked it. every messageboard i go to is black now.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

I liked it as well...

...but this is equally as good if not better...
          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

you mean kayasuma right?
            OutlierAudio

Comment

haha no.
              he means this one... http://p082.ezboard.com/btraversing
              but heres Kayasuma, which was before that one... it was a cool board...

ahha.

Comment

silly tilly....i was beeing sacarstica.....and we all know if it wasn't for that place...there wouldn't be this place....
                OutlierAudio

Comment

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert
                  you mean kayasuma right?
                  what's a kayasuma?

Comment

kayasuma...i feel privileged to have been one of the few on that board. i think there were about 5-10 regular posters making for about 3-4 posts every day. good stuff.
                    words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

nostalgia. it's kind of fun to go back and read old posts.

i still haven't made up for the lost posts in the move. :*(
                      Originally posted by vsd
                      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by penguinintheroom
                        kayasuma...i feel privileged to have been one of the few on that board. i think there were about 5-10 regular posters making for about 3-4 posts every day. good stuff.
                        oh..there were a few more than that.....it was a very simple place.....but as all things...it came...then came again...and left for a much better vagina
                        OutlierAudio

Comment

I love hearing the people on this board cry about something whenever someone doesn't feel the same way they do about whatever.

Comment

Working...
                          X