Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

bowinero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowinero

Our band recently finished a demo and posted it on our facebook under "Band Profile" - http://www.facebook.com/Bowinero

their has always been a heavy dredg influence in my guitar playing, as Dredg was my favorite band in the leitmotif/el cielo years. anyways, not sure that influence can still be heard. other influences are radiohead, sigur ros, modest mouse, interpol, death cab.

opinions are much appreciated! i've been a dweller on the traversing board for years, and i know you all have well-informed ears... & i take constructive criticism well, so feel free to trash our music... haha
    www.facebook.com/bowinero

Re: bowinero

first advice, get something other than facebook for sharing your music, their builtin player is a little annoying

Love the guitar playing, the singer has a great voice (albeit he could use some training, as he sounds off key at times), drums and bass are tight

good stuff

Comment

Clever name
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I liked it.

Comment

You're playing recordBar tonight. Should have let me know. I love that place.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Ars Sycro,

Yeah, RecordBar is a great venue. Hope we get to play there again sometime....

Our next KC show is at the Riot Room on March 18th if you feel like coming out... find me and i'll buy you a beer and we can shoot the shit on music...

Comment

Whenever I see the title of this thread on the front page, I hear Sara singing the chorus to "Arrow" in my head.

That is all :]
              [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
              [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Visual accompaniment to our new song:

we're beginning to find our sound, and in the meantime still gaining comfort on stage.... but thought i'd share a live recording for critique on sound and stage presence in our infancy....

again, opinions are appreciated mucho.

Comment

Working...
                X