Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Video

I'm planning to work on an independent music video for a dredg song over winter break. I have some very abstract concepts and starting ideas, but I could use some help: any ideas for which song I should use?
    If there was no consequence, I could answer all the questions of the world.

re: Music Video

Well, my opinion would have to be "It Only Took a Day". The melodic vocals throughout the song (the way they're layered, etc.) would go great with a dark, cold, winter atmosphere. Especially the bridge part "...to be alone").

Maybe others will post their opinions as well.

Comment

Zebraskin... but only cause I'd be very interested in what you would do with it.

Comment

i'd also have to throw my vote in for it only took a day...

that's been a favorite track of mine lately...
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I would have to cast a vote for Eighteen People.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Combine all the "Brushstrokes" from El Cielo.

Comment

Hmm, that's an interesting idea, something to consider for later.

Right now, I'm opting for It Only Took a Day, because as Ooga said, it does fit the winter mood very well. Keep em coming, though, I'm not dead set.

That Brushstroke idea's very creative; I really like that. But, the video for that may take longer to come up with, so I'll think about that for next time.

Thanks so far!
              If there was no consequence, I could answer all the questions of the world.

Comment

Working...
              X