Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Indie Exposure Weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indie Exposure Weekly

So, I decided to say screw trying to find a co-host. I'll just do it myself.

I know a lot of you on here have your own bands and would like to get some of your music out there. Well, here's your chance. I don't get much traffic yet, but this could be a win-win situation for everyone. I play your music, you tell everyone you know that we'll be playing some of your stuff, and we can get a good thing going for everyone.

So, what am I talking about? A Podcast for strictly independent music. ANY genre. If you send it to me, I'll play it on my soon to be new show, IEW (Independent Exposure Weekly).

I'll try to have guests on every now and then. Members from independent bands, friends of mine that just want to shoot the shit about music, whoever wants to give it a shot.

What I need from you: your music. Just send me a song that you feel really shows what your band is capable of and I'll play it. What else I need from you: exposure. Like I said, you tell your friends, I tell my friends, and we get the word out on this show and your band.

It's going to start slow, obviously, but if we really try, we can get something good going here. PM if you're interested, I'll give you my e-mail, and we'll go from there.

And I'm not going to start things up this or next week, but soon. I want to amass some music first before we get the ball rollin'.

great idea, man.  i can't wait to hear what people send in to you.  i imagine you'll get some solid stuff from people on here!
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

once we start writing, and record some stuff (wont be for awhile unfortunately), i guess i'll throw you a bone.
      Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

how's this coming along?  there are a couple of local bands i'll point in your direction if you'd like
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
        X