Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

I've got music TOO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got music TOO!!

Hey guys... I just re-opened my myspace stupid profile today and I put up some stuff from a CD that I'm currently writing. I was HOPING that I could get your feedback on it, because I really value all of you guy's musical tastes and such. So anyways...

andy othling's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

I'd really appreciate any feedback at all... you guys are awesome. Thanks.
    http://www.lowercasenoises.com

Aw man i'm seriously loving this stuff! I like it a lot. I can say i hear i heavy Dredg influence in you're second song. the first one has a good deal of 80s metal sounds too it. very different with the beats and all. the programming elements are a really nice touch. your third song i was not expecting to sound like that at all after i heard the first 2. it's a big change in mood after the second song. the fourth song reminds me of...an action movie, but instead of having a bad score, this would be it, a better score. And all the extra things and prgramming things in it are really nicely done. everything sounds good, but im sure it'd be better with better quality songs, than the quality on myspace. you wrote some great stuff. and i really have to hand it to you. your guitar work is amazing. i love it.
    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot! I appreciate you taking the time to listen and give some feedback. And yeah, I tried to put up a mix of the stuff I've done, so it didn't sound all the same.

I'm glad you liked it

Added after 3 hours 58 minutes:

Added after 13 hours 18 minutes:

http://www.lowercasenoises.com

Comment

I really liked EFGH, very chill
        i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

Hey, good job man. I'd actually really like to hear this CD whenever you're done with it. Sounds like it could be fun. I really enjoyed EFGH the best out of the four. There was some good finger tapping techniques in the last one and I really liked your usage of pinch harmonics.

From one guitar player from another I must say that your guitar playing is damn good. One thing that I would recommend you to work on is your guitar tone. I see that you're playing fenders (my personal fav) and your guitars sound more like Les Pauls... Which isn't bad, I just personally like the warm fender tone better so...

What kind of rig are you playing... Guitars, Amps, Pedals and such...

...if you were a local I'd jam with you for sure... I like your style...

Good Work!!!
          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
          X