Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Do you Draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you Draw?

I sketch every once in awhile, sketch is the key word because If I try hard, I suck. Anyways, post your stuff people's. I know a lot of you draw. Redefyne =P

<div style="text-align:center"></div></p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub117.ezboard.com/btraversing.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molitoth>Mol itoth</A>  at: 12/14/03 10:44 pm

Re: Do you Draw?

i draw, but i dont have a scanner.

and ive seen that picture you drew before, and i just now realized it says incubus.

<div style="text-align:center"></div></p>

Comment

i doodle obsessivley.. but nothing scans well, cuz i use too many metallic and sparkly colors....

i also f*ck some sh*t up with photodeluxe.... i've made some tripped out stuff......

one day i may show people.. when i've created something distasteful enough........

</p>

Comment

Re: .....

i too sketch, like the above post, sketch is a very very key word....i call them doodles. I havn't ever kept any over long periods of time, but, i may start scanning them before i toss em. I just am not sure, i think i could actually let others see them...

</p>
        - Jon

----------------------------------------
        Originally posted by gderd
        dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
        ----------------------------------------

Comment

my stuff isn't bad... i just can't drawvery well.. so i never try to.. all of my stuff is just random lines thrown together and colored and most of it is about the size of a sheet of notebook paper.. but some is smaller....

i have:

14 uncolored "things"

24 dual or single color "drawrings"

47 somewhat fully colored "peices"

and probably a hundred or so mutations of pictures and original "compositions" done on the computer

</p>

Comment

Re: ......

Yeah.

xero0311.deviantart.com

alot of random stuff, there's some real sketchs somewhere too.

<span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:medium;">I don't do drugs, I am drugs</span></p>

Comment

i'ma throw up a website one of these days ... probly with mostly digital stuff....

</p>

Comment

Re: ....

Yep, here: lmerr.deviantart.com

Mostly abstract and surreal doodles, some realism though Heres an example:

</p>
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Re: ....

im just starting up again. if i turn out something decent ill post it. mostly writing right now.

</p>
                  words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Comment

re: Do you Draw?

hey I finally decided to register well here's a sketch I did a few months ago, I was at my drawing prime haha but I haven't been drawing much lately so no doubt i'm rusty.

Comment

re: Do you Draw?

As you can see, no I don't draw.

But i like to make fun of judgmental idiots who post things about me and my "drug problem" on their livejournals while fucking like rabbits. because they're so god damn moral.

Er...yeah.

Comment

Wow, really cool. Imerr, i checked out your website, fantastic!
                          And DarkHorse, please keep on doing those sketches, they are amazing...!
                          I also draw, and cause i'm doing art exams soon, i thought about some drawings in a dredg-style, as in, song-inspired pics, cause they build so many imaginations in my head, it's amazing. Hope then i can share them with you.

Would love to see more of these drawings.... ! 8)

Comment

yeah, im thinking about doing a drawing for each el cielo song just for the hell of it. i have a few more i'm working on that go along with a novella i'm writing. i'll post some soon...keep this going.
                            words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Sounds cool, penguin, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Comment

Working...
                              X