Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Does anyone have a vector graphic of the change symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a vector graphic of the change symbol

I know I'm being lazy here by not just redrawing it myself, but I figured if someone has a vector graphic of the change symbol from the cover of "Catch...," that would be easier. Thanks!

you just reminded me that i have no idea where i put that graphic file.....shrug
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

You could vectorize it from a jpg with Adobe Photoshop. No need to redraw anything, just isolate the symbol then vectorize and make it an eps. Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.
      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers
        You could vectorize it from a jpg with Adobe Photoshop
        jeez. I can never ever do this on PS and it drives me nutts, especially when I'm doing some design for home-made tees - is that what you need it for, AJfiend ? did you manage?
        they say vectorizing is much easier in Corel, I usually shamessly use MyFriends for that
        From each as they choose, to each as they are chosen.

Comment

re: Does anyone have a vector graphic of the change symbol

Here's what I did with it, its converted back to bitmap though. It was hand drawn with a regular black pen on a sketchbook, then converted to vector on Illustrator CS2, then edited colors with the fill bucket.

DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

lmerr, you have an online portfolio? i'd like to check out some more of your work.
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Not really just http://lmerr.deviantart.com
              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X