Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Alpha Waves Delta Waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Waves Delta Waves

This is something I drew a while back. I don't like what scanning did to the look of it, but it's good enough to post on here.

For a little onfo on it. It is supposed to be a mix of dreaming and day dreamins, as stated in the name Alpha waves (waved given by the brain while daydreaming) Delta waves (Waves given off by the brain in deep sleep). Now the building with the smokestacks has nothing to do with polution like everyone I have shown the image to says. They are just part of a dream landscape that I draw. There's verious other things in it that don't need to be explaned. Please post and tell me what you guys think.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Hi starving artist,

cool drawing. I especially like the postmodern look of the factory. Do you plan to colour the picture or will you leave it at that?

Cheers.
    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

I like the way you have a man of nerves around the corner of the brain and the heart dangling... it's almost unintentional(or intentional, I don't know for sure)commentary on the world.

Comment

Working...
      X