Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Note Re: Leaks and Traversing

Money doesn't change the meaning of majority.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

To a record label it does. Maybe that's how dredg kept their deal with Interscope as long as they did. They just told them..."Well we have ALOT of fans...but they just aren't buying the records...how about an IOU Mr. Iovine?"

apenguininthedesert added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Just pulled this from theprpboard.com

"rumor has it that certain webzines have been given links to a stream for this album. it logs the ip that it is first played on and is not accessible to any other ip.

hopefully one of the few, the proud, the marines fuckin hatches a plan to give it to the general public."

I also feel that Savior will be the single.
      Last edited by apenguininthedesert; March 20, 2009, 03:34 AM.
      OutlierAudio

Comment

I would have figured Saviour or I Dont Know as the singles. Thats weird that I Dont Know is the first leaked song though, that usually indicates its the single.

Comment

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert View Post
          To a record label it does. Maybe that's how dredg kept their deal with Interscope as long as they did. They just told them..."Well we have ALOT of fans...but they just aren't buying the records...how about an IOU Mr. Iovine?"

apenguininthedesert added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Just pulled this from theprpboard.com

"rumor has it that certain webzines have been given links to a stream for this album. it logs the ip that it is first played on and is not accessible to any other ip.

hopefully one of the few, the proud, the marines fuckin hatches a plan to give it to the general public."

I also feel that Savior will be the single.
          You still have yet to show how total fans > total CD sales makes a majority of the fans illegal downloaders.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob1 View Post
            I would have figured Saviour or I Dont Know as the singles. Thats weird that I Dont Know is the first leaked song though, that usually indicates its the single.
            I don't know didn't leak.
            OutlierAudio

Comment

THE ALBUM LEAKED

?

Comment

My bad. I thought that was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Comment

I'm with the people who will download the leak if a good version is available, but will definitely buy the album when it comes out. (all versions =D)

And to the people saying I don't know leaked.

But then again to myself for believing them

You guise are funny.

Comment

i think savior would be the best choice for the single. i dont know is a little too overt with its anti religious message. i dont think it would be very successful on the radio...besides, savior is more catchy.

Comment

I don't think they'll get much radio play this time around either, no matter what their single is. And, in a way, I'm glad. Not that I don't want them to be "successful" (make money), but I'd rather them not get time on the radio and be truly successful as they've expressed in Catch, by sticking to what they want to create musically.

Comment

has dredg ever been played on the radio?

(not counting college radio)

Comment

Yes, Bug Eyes got some play up here in the Bay Area, on Live 105.

Comment

I've heard Same Ol' Road on Live 105. In the past couple of years, actually. I think some people still request that song.

Comment

bug eyes got radio play quite a bit here. When I was in Springfield they played it alot...dredg also put on a free radio show sponsored by the station.
                              OutlierAudio

Comment

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert View Post
                                bug eyes got radio play quite a bit here. When I was in Springfield they played it alot...dredg also put on a free radio show sponsored by the station.
                                Yup, I got kicked out of that concert for letting my underage buddy have a drink of my cocktail...

...then I met Mark at back of the place and he showed me how to sneak back in...
                                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X