Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookies

I've had this issue for awhile.  When I come to the board, the board will have threads showing new posts.  I'll click on a thread in, say, the dredg forum, and read a new post, but then when I jump to the Non-dredg forum, or even return to the same forum, the board shows no new threads whether I've read them or not.

Does this even make sense?  Is this happening to anyone else.

Erik, you asshole, can you help me?

Clear cookies, clear cache, change password, move to Qatar, smoke crack, kill yourself.

Comment

Those last three suggestions seem a little extreme.  If the first three don't help, I might just suck it up and live with it.

Comment

test

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena
          Those last three suggestions seem a little extreme.  If the first three don't help, I might just suck it up and live with it.
          You're doing it wrong.

Comment

I think it worked!

And, dammit, Erik, what did I ever do to you besides spell your name right every single time I've posted to you?

Asshole. ;-)

Seriously, thank you for the help.

Comment

Erik, what did I ever do to you besides spell your name right every single time I've posted to you?
              U spell thing kurrectly.  This innernet.  How U dare?

Comment

I don't own a cell phone! I'm illiterate when it comes to text-speak.  On myspace, I usually have to read the sentences twice before I understand them.

I'm a non-reading text-speak moron.

Comment

I don't own a cell phone! I'm illiterate when it comes to text-speak.  On myspace, I usually have to read the sentences twice before I understand them.

I'm a non-reading text-speak moron.
                  Actually, the real reason I don't like you is because your anus is too pink.

Comment

That's funny, that's exactly why I love you, Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                      Actually, the real reason I don't like you is because your anus is too pink.
                      Um . . .

That's not what your mother said?

Comment

Working...
                      X