Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

login issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login issue

hey this is the 1st time i've been able to log in for a few days . . . just letting ya know . . .
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Hmm.... nothing has changed.... I wonder what's going on.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

He probably hasn't figured out how the board works yet...

...typical...

And weren't you complaining about not being able to see the dredg shows in cali? How far away are they from you... Do you really need an airplane...
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
        He probably hasn't figured out how the board works yet...

...typical...

And weren't you complaining about not being able to see the dredg shows in cali? How far away are they from you... Do you really need an airplane...
        San Diego is severe South California. Like Mexico south. It's about an 8 hour drive to SF.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Hmm.... nothing has changed.... I wonder what's going on.
          I also wonder what just happened. If it was "hacked", that was an awful way to do it. Oh well.

Comment

Yeah.. I meant to copy the error message, and paste it when I could log on, but I since copied and pasted other things. D'oh.
            Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die
              Yeah.. I meant to copy the error message, and paste it when I could log on, but I since copied and pasted other things. D'oh.
              I saw the messages. I saw them this morning, but I couldn't fix it until after work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die
                I saw the messages. I saw them this morning, but I couldn't fix it until after work.
                Ah, understood.. I just wasn't sure what was causing it at all, so it didn't occur to me you'd be the one fixing it. Or something like that.. I really have no idea what I'm talking about.
                Facebook / Twitter

Comment

So did everybody have problems logging in yesterday or was it just me?
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

yeah i couldn't get in here to tell you that i pretty much live in mexico and that my inability to use the board stems from english being my second language . . .

so zip it, fancy pants!
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

not able to login with FireFox..altho I'm unable to do that on any phpBB forums I'm on (Kaddisfly, Planetizz being the other 2 I frequent)...
                      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I couldn't log in for the last two days(something came up about "headers", but I didn't save it and have no clue about web design).  It just started working again today.
                        Save your stories cause they're all the same
                        You've had your glory
                        Throw it all away
                        If you don't you will never change cause
                        Give it time and watch your fame decay

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
                          not able to login with FireFox..altho I'm unable to do that on any phpBB forums I'm on (Kaddisfly, Planetizz being the other 2 I frequent)...
                          You might need to reset your profile in Firefox... or rather, create a new one to replace the one you currently have. Google it.

Comment

Yes. There were issues yesterday. That was mentioned earlier.

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
                            I'm on here on Firefox.... always. So, not sure what your issue is.

Comment

ok cool..seems to be back working again..hopefully it'll be the same case with those other forums..
                              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X