Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Just a suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a suggestion

I think it would be cool if you guys created another Movement/Brushstroke/Perspective (another Forum) with one that is dedicated to all the unnoficial dredg releases. A place where people could post and ask about all their dvd's, recordings, and b-sides. I mean there are always people asking for b-sides, and there are so many dvds/recordings that people update and look for. I think it would be a great idea if their was just a Forum where anybody, including noobs could go and find whatever there heart desires. That way we won't have to search through every forum to find different things. It would clear up a lot of the other forums and just be WAY more convenient and easier to use. I know I would love to just look through that and ask about dvds/recordings instead of doing a huge search to find something, or bothering other people when it could be easily accessible.

I think this would be a great thing and would help out a lot of people and just make things way easier. I mean this almost makes too much sense not to do it.

What does everyone think? Lets freakin do this shit.

Added after 9 minutes:

I just looked at the 1st page ofdredg talk really quick and found 8 topics that dealt with dvd trades, blueprints, discography, b-sides, videos, and tapes people made. Too many of the same things were being posted with the same questions and the same answers. And that was just the first page and only a small amount of the threads that are devoted to these things and rehashed over and over again. I also didn't even look at tour talk where I know there are tons more. We should leave dredgtalk for talk about dredg, tourtalk for the talk about the tour, then make an unofficial-discographytalk thats all about that stuff.

Just trying to further show the need for this.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Sounds like a good idea 2 me.
    Wild illusions dictate MY next move.

Comment

Now is an even better time to create this...

Comment

True.

Comment

I'll talk with the guys about this. For now I posted a sticky that should take care of the b-sides.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Cool. I'm pretty sure everyone here appreciates that. Thanks a lot.
            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

I'll think about it.

I'm not 100% sold on the idea.
              IF CAPS-LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL THEN I MUST BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR CRUISE CONTROL.

Comment

Working...
              X