Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Vinyl & Pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl & Pre-order

What happened to the bundles the band says theyre doing? They're shown on the myspace but once you get to the store there's just the album, the album and a poster and the rest of their older stuff. No vinyl now?
    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Re: Vinyl & Pre-order

apparently they ran out of vinyl...at least someone said that in some of the other threads.
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Glad I got mine.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Ugh, that's what I get for waiting around and putting that off. Order the CD combo deal anyway, so i'll just have to wait then. Plus does anyone know much about record player needles? I'm going to be questing to by a new one soon for an old 80s one i have.
        Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Got mine this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstyle View Post
            Ugh, that's what I get for waiting around and putting that off. Order the CD combo deal anyway, so i'll just have to wait then. Plus does anyone know much about record player needles? I'm going to be questing to by a new one soon for an old 80s one i have.
            What do you need to know? They are fairly easy to find online. Just take the old one out and look for a number on it. If you don't have the old one, figure out if it needs a cartridge or just a thin piece. I'm sure you can also just look up the model number of the record player and find out what needle it takes.

If you need any help, let me know. Collecting vinyl is a HUGE hobby of mine.

Comment

Yeah, I bought two CDs and a vinyl off Merchnow and just the albums arrived today.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

if you aren't absolutely sure which needle you need, i would take your turntable into a local audio specialty shop. they'll be able to tell you what stylus (needle) you need to fit the cartridge.

Comment

Some one post some damn artwork.. I can't wait anylonger!! haha I'm sure its waiting at my door... DAMN THIS JOB
                  Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

got my record/CD bundle in the mail today (and i'm in CANADA!).

cool record, but it came with a MASSIVE skip in savior... did i read there was a known issue with that? it is in all of the records they pressed in the limited edition?

Comment

Originally posted by RckNorCal425 View Post
                      Some one post some damn artwork.. I can't wait anylonger!! haha I'm sure its waiting at my door... DAMN THIS JOB
                      there is no art work really. the heart symbol, a symbol with eyes and a fish with legs. most plain packaging since leitmotif.

Comment

Originally posted by smokestack View Post
                        got my record/CD bundle in the mail today (and i'm in CANADA!).

cool record, but it came with a MASSIVE skip in savior... did i read there was a known issue with that? it is in all of the records they pressed in the limited edition?
                        I don't know where you read it...I didn't read that before, but I noticed my record has the same thing...."aaall that...will save...aaall that...will save..."

Comment

so, does anyone know what the difference between the vinyl and the cd is? ive been debating opening it.

Comment

I guess it's a good thing it came with the CD too, so I can still listen to it anytime. *shrugs*
                            ---
                            Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
                            so, does anyone know what the difference between the vinyl and the cd is? ive been debating opening it.
                            The vinyl is marble grey, and the credits inside the gatefold are in handwriting, not typed. That's all.

Comment

that is kinda disappointing. i thought ruleofthree said there was some kind of "special experience" with the vinyl.
                              ---
                              does it at least sound significantly different?

Comment

Working...
                              X